Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Running Costume TBA

All right, I'm finally feeling better.  I think this weekend's long hike with my team really cleared out my sinuses, and made me feel all shiny and new.


Back to run-run-running around town, getting gawked at by all the locals.  They'll only be staring at me for another three months; I'm leaving this little rice paddy town at the end of July.  On to the next adventure.


I'm planning on traveling around Australia before I head home in August.  There's a big run in Sydney, the Sun-Herald City 2 Surf.  This is a pretty huge one; 67,000 runners in 2007.  Yeah, that's a lot.  I'm not looking for a fast time, although since this course is my first 14km, I will be getting a PR!  It's going to be more of a parade than an actual road race.  You know what that means, return of the costume runner!  This will be my second time running in costume, and this time it's serious.


I still don't know what I'm going to wear, but you can bet your bottom Aussie dollar that it's gonna kick some major kangaroo butt.

No comments: